Sunday, February 23, 2014

An awesome day @ the Fair

The Fair is my favorite party, so whenever the fair comes, I always go around and have some fun! This is what I and some of my friends did at this year's party.

We started planning what we were going to do and all that



We started at Tumbleweed Town. We played balloon pop, and memory card game. We couldn't play Bullseye or Wagon Wheel because we didn't have any silver ticket.




Then we went to Galaxy Park! My favorite place. And we played my 3 favorite games.
Lunar Launch, Pixel Penguin, and Feed A Puffle. Great way to earn tickets!





Set sail to Pirate Park! That was our next stop. We played Puffle Paddle, which is my fourth favorite game, and puffle soaker. We also checked out some wrecked ship or whatever that was.





Then we partied and got some free popcorn at the entrance. We saw the Penguin Band perform and had LOADS of fun.



That's all what we did, and we had a splenderifatastic time. Anyways, maybe that gave you some ideas how to have fun and get lots of tickets all in 1 day. Well, that's it for today, so

Waddle on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment rude or inappropriate words, otherwise they will get deleted soon.

Make a blog like me!